Saturday, April 14, 2007

Triangle Jewel

I went to visit for the first time yesterday after coming back from Andrea's fabulous new salon. I was stuck in rush hour on Morrisville Carpenter and I looked and saw the sign for Lake Crabtree!

It is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe that I have been just driving by it all of these years. I have really missed Palmetto Park in Charleston where I could run by the water.

This isn't boardwalks over the marsh but it also is mosquito-free so it is worth the trade off!

The trails are along the banks of the lake and there is a fishing pier, gazebos right on the water, and benchs all around. They also have boat rentals by the hour which would be a fun afternoon.

(Lake Crabtree Pictures)

Looking for other things to do?
I found these Fabulous Raleigh Discounts.

1 comment:

Sandra Dena said...

This is beautiful!!