Monday, April 09, 2007

Formerly Spinning

Do you equate songs with certain periods of life?
I do ALL the time. I love music. But I want purposeful music. It is rare that I would just turn the radio on to listen to any old song. Music affects me and reinforces things in my life. I burned this CD off the first couple of songs I pulled together for the first relationship seminar at the end of January. This playlist has just reinforced Christ's love in my heart over the past few months. I'm putting together something new to run to so I thought I'd post the former list.

1. Made to Love Toby Mac
2. Black, White, Tan Nicole C. Mullen
3. L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
4. Blessed Be Your Name Tree 63
5. I Need You to Love Me BarlowGirl
6. Draw Me Close Michael W. Smith
7. Family Man Andrew Peterson
8. Your Grace Is Enough Chris Tomlin
9. What the World Needs Now is Love Dionne Warwick 4th Floor Manly Lip Sync

No comments: