Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bye, Brendan! Thanks for one ACC win...

1. Our favorite freshman left us for the NBA.

Jason is reminding us to rejoice with those who rejoice.

2. The African Children's Choir will be on American Idol tonight with Bono. All us proud "aunts and uncles" will be watching on the big screen at my place after prayer. (Come on over!)
.
3. I've been working in Greenville, NC for the past few days. This show was a first because I actually had to cook some of the display presentations for the restaurant owners to view. This party was a first because they had TWO live bands and we actually discussed going out on the dance floor. (It has to be really good for people to feel like dancing in front of co-workers or customers and after 16 shows I haven't yet.)
.
4. Watched Blood Diamond with Ceeece.
.
5. Found out my co-worker could be prohetic. That would explain why we are so "birds of a feather".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to watch Blood Diamond with Ceeece.