Sunday, April 08, 2007

Charity

This picture is for Eddie:

I really enjoyed the creativity of the graphic designers who put these Easter cards together for Charity: Water.
.
I'm at home with my family and my grandmother and great aunt are in town. Today has been a nice Easter...complete with bunny slippers from the Easter Bunny.
.
(I just kept thinking about the movie where there was a bag mix-up and someone pulls out these bunny slippers and says, "Poor thing, she's single.")
.
However, I could probably take comfort in knowing that I have FLip Hops... "The embroidered bunny face features a coy little wink of an eye and the poufy tail provides a sassy farewell as you sashay about."
.
Haha! Nothing like "a sassy farwewell as you sashay about" to keep you trendy chic. haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so jealous! Who wouldn't want to sassy farwell as you sashay about? Only an easter bunny that knows Jill could find those. So missed being with the Tabers for Easter this year. See you when you get home.

Kristinmichelle said...

Haha. It is so true. My mother is ubercool