Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Durham Girl

I loved my hip hop class. The hour went by so quickly. I think that I will want to take more than one class a week. My body is COMPLETELY stretched. Apparently, hip hop takes a whole different posture from ballet. The instructor told me that I needed to be less prim and proper. It was intense and she moves through the routines very quickly. It is so much fun and definitely a new challenge. The funny thing is that now I want to run so I can get conditioned for dance class when the point of signing up was to push myself to the next level in my workout.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucinda's gonna recruit you into a dance routine for church.

erin said...

that's awesome :o) i'm glad you're doing it. it sounds great. maybe i should have done it? oh well.
:o)

Kristinmichelle said...

haha. you can still join!

My goal isn't that public of a performance!