Thursday, May 17, 2007

Who watches Lost?

Jeff Friddle = Creative Cooking Genius

He cooks every Wednesday night for the crowd who watches Lost and it is one of the most amazing meals you've ever been served at someone's house. Actually, it was better than many restaurants I've eaten in. The jerk chicken egg rolls were AMAZING.

Yesterday was the first time I'd ever gone and last night was a Caribbean theme. Everything was made from scratch including these "to die for" mango and strawberry pastries.

P.S. He caters!


5 comments:

Sandra Dena said...

MMMMM delicious!

To answer the question, what did I do: I went on the date. We later realized we were "unequally yoked" in mutual interest and personal beliefs.

Unknown said...

Wow... His bachelor stock must be off the charts!!!! :)

Kristinmichelle said...

Thanks, Sandra, for the update! I really was wondering what happened...

Hmm, Eddie, maybe you should mention that to Jeff and see what he says. I'm not really in that circle so I don't know if his cooking skills are getting him points with the bellas!

Sandra Dena said...

Now for this bachelor stock, is this stuff really worth anything? It's non-transferable, and therefore doesn’t really meet the liquidation test. Its kind of like being “land rich” in a sense. Your thoughts KT?

Unknown said...

LOL