Thursday, May 10, 2007

Latest Stuff

Jennifer earned her wings!

She flew into RDU and we caught up over a LATE dinner at P.F. Chang's and an EARLY breakfast at Foster's Market before work this morning.



Found some really cute things on sale at the Saks 5th Avenue Outlet. Charleigh dropped by and it turned into a party in the dressing room. She talked me out of the dress I was going to buy and into one that was twice the price! (However, it was still a 87.5% markdown so I feel good about it!)
I got some more of my favorite style tops. Italy here I come!


Have you tried the new Starbucks off of Exit 278? It is awesome with these great, cushy leather couches and lots and lots of other seating. It also has a drive thru which will be awesome on those cold, wintry mix mornings that I have to drive to Ft. Mill at 5:30am.


For more pictures from Field Day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I lov eth random, pre-squirrel-attack pic.

Kristinmichelle said...

That was before they ripped open the desserts Ugonna brought to the party and helped themselves.

That was also before the park ranger warned us they had bitten a visitor the week before.