Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Two Kinds of People

Dog or cat people. Cats are my favorite but I love dogs, too.
Coke or Pepsi people. Diet Coke. I really do prefer the taste.
Morning or night people. I just generally like to be awake. I'm not an afternoon person.
Coffee or tea people. Coffee, coffee, coffee.
PC or Mac people. Whatever my company buys for me...currently a PC.
David Letterman or Jay Leno watchers. I prefer Dave.
Jerry Seinfeld people or, well...everyone else. I didn't watch Seinfeld while it was on.
Bath or shower people. Both. Shower to wake up and bath to wind down.
Heels or "sensible" shoe people. TAAAARRR....HEEEEELS! TAAAARRR...HEEEELS! Wow, do I LOVE my heels. Bring on the stillettos.
Pie or cake people. Cake. Definitely cake. But it has to be "worth it". Few actually are.
Beach people or mountain people. Mountains feed my soul but my family has a house at the beach. One of my life goals is to live in a place where the mountains meet the ocean. Seems to be the best of both worlds.
Beer or wine people. I am no longer drinking so I guess it doesn't matter.
Sleep with the window open, or window-closed people. Closed at night, open for sleeping during the day.
Sail boat or power boat people. I have never been on a sail boat. My dad has always owned power boats and scoffed at the sails.
Toilet paper roll "over" or "under" installers. I always say over but my friend pointed out that I actually do under. I think I really just don't care.
Foreign- or American-made car people. If it is my money, I'd prefer a foreign.
Cooks or microwavers. I really like to cook but I do have my trusty Lean Cuisines for micro.
Sweet-tooth people or salt cravers. Reformed sweet tooth. Totally crave salt now.
In-a-glass or out-of-the-can people. bring on the cans and bottles.
Breakfast-eaters or breakfast-skippers. I eat my oatmeal bc I should but I'm a breakfast-skipper at heart.
Black ink or blue ink people. Black ink. Just can't take blue ink seriously.
Glasses or contact lens people. I LOVE my glasses. However, I only wear them to read if I feel like it. If it was a 24/7 thing I would probably love contacts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting!

Kristinmichelle said...

Haha. Well, I thought it was a different type of survey. Not one that warranted actually emailing it out to all of you but still entertaining to fill out.