Saturday, May 05, 2007

It's us and GodTV

We'll be on GodTV tonight at 9pm. You can watch it streaming online which is interesting. Let me rephrase that. WE won't be on T.V. Rick Joyner and company will be. Jaimie, Ben, Eric, and I will just be on one of the first four rows in the audience.

(Update: Actually, I did end up on TV. They called young musicians up to the stage to pray for them and then left us up there as Ricky Skaggs was praying for a child and her family. Ben and Jaimie told me that I ended up in the tight shot between the 12 time Grammy award winner and the family the entire time.)


Last night, I took them to uptown Charlotte to experience The Penguin Drive-In which is celebrating it's 50 Anniversary.


Charleigh introduced this place to me when she lived down the street and it has fabulous fried pickles and the best tatoos and body piercings you'll see on a week night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I've been missing all kinds of fun. It's like a dream of mine to be on Christian television.