Monday, May 14, 2007

The past few days in review

1. Nicole's 30th Birthday Party at The Grape in Cameron Village. The restaurant was so great and even had the jazz band play her Happy Birthday. 2. Leeanna's Bachelorette Party thrown by Brittany at Hayes Barton Cafe in Five Points. 3. Watching the movie Holiday at Sarah's in honor of what would have been Katherine Hepburn's 100th Birthday. 4. Driving to the beach house to visit my mom for Mother's Day 5. Getting the travel itinerary set for Europe 6. Considering moving to a larger apartment in my same building for the same price. (They really want to rent my apartment to someone else.) 7. Watching 24 at Ceeece's house with he, Ben, & Sarah. 8. Lucinda joined me at hip hop class. It was WAY easy for her. She's a pro. 9. Found a great necklace in Sneed's Ferry, NC and the store's owner threw in the matching earrings for free. Turns out the jewelry was made in Bali where the fabulous Simanjuntaks have a home. 10. Trying to decide whether to see the Broadway show Wicked or The Color Purple while I'm in Chicago this weekend. I wish that I could see them both but I don't think I can skip out on dinner with my co-workers two nights in a row.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang, you're a busy bee.

Kristinmichelle said...

Keeps life interesting

sarahanne said...

#3A - Falling asleep half way through the movie!