Monday, August 06, 2007

Weekend Review

1. Saw No Reservations with KRawls, Brooke, & Char

2. Cheesecake Factory...minus the cheesecake

3. Running the Tobacco Trail with Jeanne and running into Sarah, Eddie, & Charity (first time I've ever seen someone I know out there)

4. Lunch with a customer

5. Stalking Isabelle Fiore's latest creations

6. Drove to Southpoint Mall and immediately left once I saw how crazy the parking lot was on Tax Free Weekend

7. Dressed KimW...makeover moment

8. Went to Cindy's morning focus group...I'm hooked

9. Birthday lunch for Jeff & Eric

0. Dinner party at Charleigh's

3 comments:

Mehend said...

Is "No Reservation" as good as the orginal? I am not sure I want to see it -- possible disappointment. Thoughts?

Kristinmichelle said...

I like it. I hadn't seen "Mostly Marta" in a few years so I don't really remember it that well which was a bonus.

There is something to be said for not having to read the subtitles. It leaves room for more appreciation of what is going on in the movie like scenery and non-verbal communication.

I'm used to Catherine Zeta Jones looking glamorous at all times and she was much more "Everywoman" in this film.

I say, "See it!" But, if you are unsure, wait for the DVD.

Kristinmichelle said...

Of course, I really enjoy movies that portray the inner workings of restaurants, too! I love it and enjoy it for that which means I could have given it a lot of grace!