Sunday, August 26, 2007

Last Weekend in Philly

I spent Friday and Saturday night with Jenny in Philadelphia last weekend.

It was WONDERFUL to get to see her in action as an art gallery owner!
.
She has taken SERIOUS initiative to be sucessful. I am proud of her!!
.
.
.
Her new uber cool house is within walking distance to the gallery. I love her neighborhood. Everything you need is within a few blocks from her front door!
I got a small taste of dealing with the public while Jenny did a cupcake run and some shopping for a baby shower.
.
These art students came in, I exhausted all my knowledge on the Naked Paper exhibit in five minutes and it ended in me saying, "The owner will be back in ten minutes!"
We went to one of Jenny's favorite restaurants for Sunday brunch before I drove home.
.
Our waitress recognized Jenny as, "You run that great gallery, don't you? I've been in there this summer!"
.
Local celebrity!

Dinner in Chinatown on Friday night. We went to a great Vietnam restaurant.

2 comments:

reba said...

ahh.. it is so good to hear about jenny. thanks for the post :) i feel guilty for not keeping in better touch with her :)

Kristinmichelle said...

I introduced her to your blog. She LOVES your posts. We laughed out loud over the "active enzymes" and the million dollar candle drug smuggling business opportunity for a long time.

We have decided you need a column at the N&O. Maybe Ceeece can hook you up? :)