Thursday, February 01, 2007

UNC-105, Miami-64: The Inner Court

It was a AMAZING surprise to find out that our tickets for the game last night were in special a special row of chairs that is set up on the court in front of the student risers behind the home goal!! We've been dreaming about sitting lower level all season but this was the ULTIMATE. The press photographers sat in front of us.

During the first half, the ball came sailing out of bounds, fell through all the outstretched hands eagerly trying to catch it, and bounced off the top of my head!
Dad caught an out of bounds ball in the second half.


A Carolina Girl's Dream




Ceeece, Dad, & my faces made it on the Jumbo-tron. When I got home I had this message from Reba, an old InterVarsity friend that I haven't seen in a few years!
The team hit 100 pts. so I think Ceeece, Lance & Eddie headed to Bojangles today for free biscuits. (Eddie didn't actually wear a lei to the game. I didn't get pictures but still wanted to mark he & Lance's presence!)







This fabulously creative student's shirt was in honor of #22 Wes Miller.






...
I think I know some men who need a Paul Walker Man Crush Shirt!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm suprised I never saw you guys down there on the floor!

Kristinmichelle said...

I guess you never would have expected us to be that close so you weren't looking for us.

Ceeece! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ceeece! said...

Wooo! Thanks for the awesome seat! Still waiting on the pic with us and Ramsey!