Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Things I'm Looking forward to...

My friends sent out this Evite last night. I think they are party planning geniuses!
"It's that time again! You are cordially invited to the long-awaited Second Annual Girliest Super Bowl Party Ever! This is not for the hard core football fans. This IS for the faint of heart and former cheerleaders. Of course, the game will be on for those ladies who must watch...however, there will be girlie food and loud feminine chit-chat for those of us who don't even know which teams are playing. The only reason WE know it's the Colts vs. the Somebodies is because we looked at the CBS website for the time. So feel free to invite all your sassy girlfriends for an evening of pink, purple, estrogen, and anything sparkly. Oh yeah, and football too. Don't forget your tiaras and a girly appetizer to share!"

I'm looking forward to the macho male superbowl party, too, but I don't get to wear a sparkly dress or a tiara! Ten years down the road, I'd like to be attending the Twelfth Annual Girliest Super Bowl Party Ever. I think it is a GREAT concept. If you are a girl and want to come...let me know!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

This reminds me, perhaps I should print out the directions to Matt Jones' house.

reba said...

kristin, i saw you tonight at the carolina game.. on the freaking FAN CAM!!! haha.. you look great!
reba

Kristinmichelle said...

haha! I wondered who was there that I knew! My dad got us great seats on the floor behind the photographers.

Sandra Dena said...

I'm a girl and I wanna come :)

sarahanne said...

I agree that it's a brilliant party idea and I'm totally going. I just wish I had something super girly and sparkly to wear. Maybe Lara still has some glitter from her preschool kids' art projects...