Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Currently Intaking

Currently Watching:




Based in Scotland (Mandy, you might like this), this BBC TV Series has become a big hit with me!
"This popular BBC series, inspired by the novels of Compton Mackenzie, traces the adventures of Archie MacDonald, a London hipster-restaurateur summoned back to his Highland home, Glenbogle, to care for his sick father. Faced with an estate riddled with mounting losses, the city boy stays on -- at least until the muddled mess can be sorted out. " ~Netflix
I obviously have a soft spot for "hipster-restaurateurs" so I decided to get the DVDs based only on that one phrase. I was not disappointed! When you know what you like, you know what you like!

This team is becoming as special to me as the 2005. Sunday night, I was at the Dean Dome for the Dayton game when they honored Raymond Felton, Sean May, & Rashad McCants. TEARY EYED. I also ended up with GREAT seats (only five rows back from the court) thanks to the combined efforts of Dad & Alisha.



I'm looking for Durhamites interested in watching the games together this season...I know you won't comment...so call me, instead.

Currently Reading:


Kim gave me this book written by the former editor-in-chief of the magazine Ladies Home Journal. So far, it is a REALLY great read. I was impressed by how interesting the book is to be a non-fiction, political agenda novel. Not only does she keep your attention but also entertains!
Jennifer & Greg's Treck Across the Country.
My dear friend is relocating from the City of Angels to Missouri...get the scoop.

1 comment:

Kristinmichelle said...

I just saw a review that said, "It's like 'Anne of Green Gables' for adults."

NO WONDER I LIKED IT!