Monday, January 15, 2007

Little happenings and goings on...

I thought this was pretty cute. The blog I found this on had the fortune: "The Cherry Pie will get you."

My Fortune Cookie told me:
You have always wanted to be a comet.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune

I went to the UNC Women's Basketball game against UConn, tonight. We won but barely!

I cut off my fingernails and painted them my favorite red, OPI Dutch Tulip. I'm officially playing the guitar again.

Reading through the Bible with Ask Dr. Jeff. Much thanks to Eddie for taking over blog creation!

I'm still reading Spin Sisters and I'm now on Season Three of Monarch of the Glenn.

2 comments:

Mehend said...

My cookie: "On Thursday the 25th you will attract a maniacal groupie."

Kristinmichelle said...

hahaha...I'll check in with you on Friday the 26th...