Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hanging out in the stacks...with my dolce cinnamon frappacino

Okay, if you don't already know this about me: I love to read. I will periodically camp out in Barnes in Noble for 5-8 hrs and just scan through stacks and stacks of magazines and books to see what interesting things turn up.

Awesome results from yesterday!
www.bbc.co.uk/languages I am very excited about this one because I'm always trying to find new ways to brush up on my Spanish AND I have a secret desire to learn Mandarin.
If your language of choice is French, check this fabulous site out! I wish there was a Spanish version. www.frenchpodclass.com

MIT has FREE ONLINE CLASSES.

I only glanced at this site but it looks great, too. HOORAY!!



1 comment:

erin said...

um, wow. that's all i have to say.
i love the internet. i took a course on Visio the other day, and i remembered again how great the internet is. i've really, really got to devote more time to learning. thanks, dear. now i have more resources.