Thursday, February 22, 2007

Travel Girl

I've been in Florence & Columbia, SC; Charleston and now on to Georgia!

It has been fun...

Here's a small story:

We went out to a great restaurant in Greenville, SC that is Chad's favorite place in town (he grew up there) and after dinner we came out to see paparazzi setting up their cameras and moving them back into the shadows. They were waiting to catch a glimpse of George Clooney and Renee Z. filming "Leatherbacks". It was so weird to see those types in downtown Greenville.

This is a picture of one of my favorite places in South Carolina.

4 comments:

Sandra Dena said...

I love the Reedy River (Creek ?) Bridge too! I didn't know you had family in Greenville, SC too? Kristen I promised I think we were separated at birth. You were the twin with all the style and charisma of course! I was the grumpy one! LOL. Glad to have you back

Sandra Dena said...

Although now that I look at the picture of the bridge, I think you are in Downtown Columbia. Please answer, inquiring minds want to know.

Kristinmichelle said...

No, I'm in Greenville!!

Puh-lease! You've got the style and charisma, too. haha!

Kristinmichelle said...

Oh, whoops, looking at the wrong place.

This picture is actually on HWY 17 between Charleston and Savannah.

The bridge is Greenville.