Sunday, September 02, 2007

I went to a wedding last night where I knew ALL the family on both the bride and groom's sides. It was SO good. Let's start the list...

1. His sister was one of my best friends

2. Her cousin is one of Alisha's best friends

3. For twelve years, he played every sport with John...football, baseball, and soccer

4. We grew up with five of their siblings, fourteen of their cousins and twenty two aunts and uncles.

(That means all the dance recitals, festivals, parades, graduations, piano competitions, tennis matches, football games, science fairs, golf lessons, ski trips, summer afternoons spent at the pool, fights at recess, and every other event of my life at home was attended by at least four but quite frequently up to 43 people from their combined family. That is SERIOUS.)

5. He and his sister went to work for my same company after graduation.

6. They are moving to Florida for her grad school and he will trade in my dad as a boss to work at my uncle's accounting firm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's cool to have family friends like that, who you've not ony known your whole life, but are doing well now.