Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Jaimie bought us matching Ultimate Fighting Championship T-shirts (love it). K I wore jeans to church today (completely uncommon occurance). B Dinner at Hamm's on Franklin Street Friday night with a good crowd, browsing through the used book shop, and hanging out in downtown Durham.

C I am making a conscious effort to purchase clothes that are not "dry clean only" because I no longer want laundry bills to be a normal part of my life. D Made peach streusel muffins for the women's brunch and they did not look the way I envisioned yet they tasted swell. e Deonni & Dr. Hope's testimonies this weekend both made me cry because they so touched my heart. F Realized I live a life of luxury that I do not have to fear being beaten with an electric cattle prodder and face imprisonment to practice my faith.

G I love going to the same church as my younger sister. H I have a new favorite restaurant in downtown Durham in the old Fowler's building (as in, "It could rival Foster's, Charleigh"). I Jason turned a year older and we watched the UNC game and UFC to celebrate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm hooked on UFC.

Kristinmichelle said...

Hahahahahaha!

Then you should get some one on one tutoring from Matt. There will be no turning back at that point. He makes it WAY more interesting with all the history of the fighters and the insider's scoop while you are watching. Plus, he breaks it down and explains the finer points really well.