Thursday, September 13, 2007

Three Days on the Grand Strand

Monday night was our time dedicated to the fun tackiness of Broadway at the Beach.
Spinning teacups, giant smoking dragon boots, and giant, spinning hurricanes at the Jimmy Buffet restaurant that mixed drinks in a giant blender were a few of the things that made the awesome Michael Jackson impersonator at our party the next night look normal. I, of course, went home hours before any of the other crowd ever thought about ending the night.

The cute didn't last for too long because they started rushing me when I kneeled to take a picture.



The customer appreciation party on Tuesday night was great networking.
.
.
.
.
I have a new favorite chef.


A comforting sight...especially since I'd had no good coffee
for three days!

No comments: