Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend Highlights


The bonfire went SO well.

We had around 40 people show up!





After a bella bow tying party at the church (we are selling bows at the Church Christmas tree lot), I got to see Sandra's super fabulous new house and taste her yummy cooking!

After all that girl stuff, it was great to watch UFC with the boys. I forgot how fun it really is to watch all the fights!
Jaimie & I discovered the Nordstrom Cafe while shopping upstairs. It is SO wonderful and I've never even peeked inside after five years of shopping there. I just always thought it was another coffee bar like the one downstairs.

We had a great time hanging out there and it isn't loud bc not many people know it exists!

Also, Nordstrom is the only store that refuses to put up their Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. I LOVE IT! One more reason to shop there. Now, if only their prices were slightly lower...

2 comments:

Sandra Dena said...

Wow....now I see why the fights are so great!!

Unknown said...

Ahh!!!!!! I forgot that you're blogging again! Look at what I've missed! [tearing clothes and throwing ashes on head]