Monday, November 13, 2006

Celebration!

My "soul sister" got engaged! She is marrying a real live US Marshal (who also just happens to be a really wonderful guy). The following is what happens when you post pictures online and your friends are excited for you...











This might be my favorite picture of them all. Visit http://www.jenglass.blogspot.com/ for her hilarious comments.











Looks like she said, "Yes!"










She'll be wearing the ring her grandmother wore for 63 years! What an awesome thing to be able to wear a family heirloom!!! SO SPECIAL and SWEET!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

So what happened to I'm never blogging again b/c people can read my life? The most tragic part is that I have missed out on all the sparkling converstaion over the past few weeks.

Oh, and Yeah!!! for Jennifer.

Kristinmichelle said...

notice: I'm not writing the same type of stuff about my life!

You can no longer read about my latest crushes or my semi-intermost thoughts.

Unknown said...

Yes, I've taken over that for you.