Friday, November 24, 2006

Rrrrreally Thankful

One of my favorite bellas from UNC InterVarsity days, Kristen, gave me the letter R to list at least 10 things I am thankful for that begin with R.

RED
there is NO better color in all the world! LOVE it!
Rants
from my brother, John, on any and every topic. HILARIOUS & INSIGHTFUL.
Romance
serious natural high.
Rational Thinking Men
because they are the exact opposite of me and have the same effect of a string on a kite. Thanks, John, Dad, and a select few of my friends!
Random Conversations
there is nothing more exciting than discovering what comes out of a few of these!
Reading
It opens my world in so many areas.
Reassuring Friends
for the times I am afraid to step out or the times I jumped into the fray but can't tell how I'm doing.
Redemption
It is what makes everything else possible.
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
will be the return address on my Christmas Cards this year! PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE THE LORD! It is GOOD to be home.
Racial Reconciliation
Again, it is good to be home.

Look fun? Leave a comment and I'll give you a letter!
______________________________

I FORGOT THE SECOND BIGGEST ONE (next to REDEMPTION). I had to come back and add just one more...

RELATIONSHIPS!
I love them. They are what makes life truly worth living for and why I get up every morning!

1 comment:

kristen said...

I like!

:o)