Friday, July 27, 2007

iSurprise

I made a playlist on my iPod entitled "Running" months ago. However, I am normally more interested in chatting so I haven't listened to it. Yesterday, Nicole told me that if I can talk while I'm doing cardio than I'm not working hard enough. (I just thought that it meant I was a lot more in shape since I used to think I was going to die when I started back a couple years ago.)

With that in mind, I took my iPod to the gym and found the playlist which I had forgotten. I love fun surprises. This is what popped up:




Blessed Be Your Name Tree 63
Coach JBlaze (aka Jarret York to the TarHeels)
You Can't Hurry Love Diana Ross & The Supremes
Unconditional Kirk Franklin
I Am Free Newsboys
Open the Eyes of My Heart Michael W. Smith
You Never Let Go Matt Redman
Shackles (Praise You) Mary Mary
Made to Love TobyMac
Strong Tower Kutless

Coach makes me laugh out loud. Here are some of my favorite lines:

"But first, Hold up! Let me grab my pen. Do it old school style like we were ten. Forget the cellphone just give me your hand, let me open up your palm and write you in. I'm gonna blow in your hand so the ink dry right, looking you dead in the eye 'cause I'm focused right. If my number ain't smeared by the end of the night, that means you ain't sweating me and I will be alright."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty smooth; I'm going to steal that.

Kristinmichelle said...

hahaha! Careful!