Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bean Traders

I love Bean Traders. They are completely awesome. I am so thankful that when they serve me my fabulous coffee I also get free wi-fi. (Completely handy until Time Warner can come hook up my wireless in my new place.) The husband and wife who own the stores roast the coffee beans for all the other locations here and it smells WONDERFUL.

How often does your local barista remember your name, much less your favorite drink? They do here. Of course, I have been a regular customer for over a year.

Also, it is definitely the "local neighborhood hangout". I'm a magnet for the little kids who come in with their parents. I've now discovered that the color red attracts hummingbirds, bulls, and TODDLERS. I've gotten to know one of my pastors because he comes into get hot tea here every morning. It is just a cool place.

(I got these pictures of my favorite location off of flickr.com and they totally capture the way it is)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never been! I feel like I'm so missing out.--Same with Trader Joe's.

Unknown said...

When did you move? We TOTALLY need to catch up!!

Sandra Dena said...

Bean Traders is a really cool place!!

Unknown said...

What's up? You ain't blogged in a week!

Kristinmichelle said...

haha. True. Totally crazy.

Sandra Dena said...

The color red also attracts men! Ha, ha, ha....

Kristinmichelle said...

I moved the second week in July and, YES, we do need to catch up!