Thursday, July 12, 2007

Greetings from My Coat Closet

It has been a bizarre day.

I don't think that I fully realized just how bizarre until I emerged from my coat closet after an hour long conversation on my cellphone. My new apartment still doesn't have a lot of furniture moved in yet so my voice echoes a lot and my mother was spending the night to help me move. I love to talk and I have my little shrieks of joy and surprise that up the noise level fairly quickly. I got tired of standing outside after midnight so I came back in and was trying to talk in hushed tones. Didn't work. The other person kept saying, "What?" "What did you say? I can't hear you."

So, the next thing I know I was totally Narnia-ing it by sitting on the floor tented by winter coats.

(Side Note: I am moving just down the hall into a larger apartment. Nothing too serious but it still requires packing.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha.. Lucy with a cell phone.