Monday, July 23, 2007

All Quite on the Southeastern Front...

Road tripped to Charleston last weekend. Completely wonderful visit. I stopped by Z.H.O.P. on the way down. I'm now thrilled that I work in Ft. Mill, SC so I can spend more time there.

Then, made it back in time to see the movie, Hairspray, and to attend the Eddie Money concert complete with fireworks in downtown Raleigh. I had to call Jason to figure out why this guy was famous. I'm just not an 80s Chic. Plus, "Take Me Home Tonight" has just never really meshed with my M.O.

On Sunday, I ended up at an impromptu lunch where everyone was an I.V. alum. What was really funny is that Justin & Amy's staff worker happened to be in town from Roanoke, VA and had lunch with us. Turns out, we were all at Rockbridge yet never met.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's an M.O.?

Kristinmichelle said...

It's an abreviation for Modus operandi which is a Latin phrase roughly translated to "mode of operation". It is used to describe a person's habits or way of working. Check wikipedia for more info!