Sunday, June 03, 2007

"Hey, chick, where's your car?"

Lost my car in a parking garage at 11pm in Downtown Raleigh.

Much love to Nicole, Jonesy, Justin, and Amy who walked through THREE different garages until we found the right one. Nicole gets extra points for walking 25 flights of stairs in slight heels, Jonesy for being the encouraging trail blazer and singing a fabulous song that ended in a call and response with the drunk people crossing the street, Justin & Amy for being so cool and finding the upside of the bonding experience, and, of course, extra points to me for effortlessly creating a bonding activity that went so well it lasted an entire hour. (Which meant I was mortified.)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You poor thing! I'm glad I resisted the temptation to tease you when my group passed by.

Kristinmichelle said...

Hahaha. They were all so nice and weren't even going to mention it to you all when you came up.

I guess it was more embarassing since none of that crowd really knew me well enough to have experienced something like this with me before. There are some people who are just used to me always having something like that going and I never feel the need to apologize for being me!