Thursday, June 07, 2007

1. Jeff Friddle once again knocked dinner out of the park. To say that he is talented would not really describe the experience he creates. His cooking is fabulous but he also just goes above and beyond. I took Cole and even though Kim & I tried to prepare him for what was coming, his jaw dropped when Jeff told him the menu. The immediate benefits to showing up to prayer on Wednesday nights would definitely include dinner at Jeff's. Mike & Tom didn't know what they were turning down!

2. Today is my mom's birthday. I think I'm attempting to bake a Sarah Foster Cake. Patricia was given one of the cookbooks and apparently made a cake the she was told was the best her friends have ever had. I thought that sounded like a good option! I love it when friends give me good receipes.

3. Melanie and Jennifer taking photos in L.A. There is just something funny about friends you love trying to take a good picture while sitting in traffic. Melanie is coming to visit in October and hopefully Jennifer will be able to stop of in RDU for a few days, too.

2 comments:

reba said...

i'm a bit of a recipe whore... you'll have to pass it along to me,too :)

Kristinmichelle said...

I ended up running out of time today so I didn't make it but my friend swears it is fabulous.

I will definitely share!