Friday, March 02, 2007

While waiting for my drink at Starbucks, I heard one of the barista's conversations...

"I saw the two of them together but they didn't know I saw them. I was so furious. I didn't even care. I went and banged on the door and she answered it. I told her, 'Where is he? I'm ready to leave.' Then she told me, 'He isn't ready to go yet. He came over here to see his kids.' Then, I heard him yell, 'Don't lie to her.' I guess it was because he and I have had that conversation about him choosing between seeing me or seeing his kids."

Wow, this is getting a little intense. Maybe I should move to the other side of the counter. I really shouldn't be listening. BUT IT IS SOOO interesting.
"He told me that if it was between being with me or being with his kids, he would have to choose his kids."

No. Okay, moving to the other end of the store. Hmm, these desserts look pretty good. Wow, I can still hear her.

"So, I guess I was already upset but I told her, 'Look, I don't care if you don't like me or not. He is my boyfriend and he isn't with you anymore.' I told him, "I'm leaving. You can come with me now or you can stay here with her and your kids but I'm not staying any longer."

Oh, no. Bad move. Why'd she give him an ultimatium like that? She already knows what he is going to say. Ugh, I'll bet he chose the kids.

Oops! This is none of my business. Focus on the half price Valentine's coffee mugs. Ahh, this one is cute...

"Then she said, 'That's what you think.' Then, he jumped in and told her to keep her mouth shut and that set me off. I told him, 'I ALREADY KNOW you are cheating on me with this skank ho..."

Oh, my word. WAS HE KISSING HIS KIDS' MOM when she walked in?! Wow, I missed that part. I am SO posting about this on my blog. Ick. That's not right. This is someone's private life. I can't post that...

"...I saw the two of you in there kissing each other and you didn't think that I saw you but I did."

Maybe if I take a few steps closer I could hear this a little better. Besides, I am still waiting for her to finish my drink.

"Then, she called me a . I had it. I hauled off and slapped her right across the face."

NO! I cannot believe she is going on and on about this at Starbucks. Do not stare, Kristin. Act like you don't even notice.

Then, she slapped me back and we went at it and he was standing right there watching us.

!!! this is CRAZY!!! wow!

"I don't really remember what happened after that. It was right after that I woke up."

Are. You. KIDDING. Me. it was a DREAM?

I knew it was too good to be true. I guess my friends and I really are the only ones with that type of high drama lifestyle. I cannot believe I got so sucked into someone's dream. This is like one of Sarah and Eddie's emails only I got completely sucked in. Well, the bright side of things is that it doesn't cross ethical boundaries for me to tell this story to other people now that it didn't really happen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! Haha. Well you see, it makes sense that some dreams be too boring to really grasp you... Shucks, I'm sleeping when they're going on? What does that tell you?

sarahanne said...

Dang, that's a messed up dream.