Monday, March 26, 2007

Google Search: "I don't want to be that girl"

If you want to know what is going on in the hearts of women, just google the phrase, "I don't want to be that girl."
.
I think our biggest fears and insecurities are realized in being "that girl". It helps me to check in every now and then and remember what the rest of the world is going through. (P.S. I think I may have scurvy. This picture looks SO good.)

Some of the Search Results: "I don't want to be that girl who forgets God in her quest to figure out what her life's about. My life IS, and always WILL BE, about God."

"I don't want to be that girl - the one who spends hours in front of the mirror blowing herself kisses and telling herself how fabulous she is. And I'm not."

"I don't want to be "that girl". Am I being that girl cause I am interested in him?"

I mean, I don't want to be "that girl" that is all "don't eat turkey. what about bird flu? do you feel like dying?? kill all birds.

i can't believe i did that i never kiss people in the bar i don't want to be that girl thats kissing a different guy every week.

I don't want to be that girl that shuts down, closes off, and becomes bitter. But I don't know what else to do.

I don't want to be that girl who ate 6 skittles a day, and lied and told people she'd already eaten, and fainted in the shower.

I don’t want to be that girl….you know the one. She graduates, settles for some job, goes back to her hometown or close to it, marries, etc, etc.

"I was waiting for her to say, "I don't want to be THAT GIRL crying in the limo" but I think she did want to be that girl, just for the drama of it."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting. I just bought a bag of tangerines from Aldi and they were awesome. Just as tasty as that picture looks!

"I don't want to be that girl". haha.. What a creative use of technology--about as original as the Google background check itself!