Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Innamorato 2007


Be a part of my current project.




1700 kids from all over the country will be joining us for Campus Harvest 2007.


College kids submitted auditions through YouTube and winning entries were uploaded to the website. The six with the most votes will be performing on Friday night for our panel of judges to win an all-expenses paid trip to Nashville where they'll get to lay down a demo with Grammy Award Winning Producer Michael O'Martian (he's also one of the judges).





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've narrowed it down to three... I'm going to Google the people to see if I can dig up any more music. This is fun!

Unknown said...

OK, I voted!

Kristinmichelle said...

Isn't it fabulous??!!

Won't it be so fun to come and cheer your favorite people on to victory!!