Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Gym

I've gotten very into the group classes at my gym. Step, Kickboxing & Pilates are my mainstays. It keeps me on a more consistent workout schedule but I'm also meeting all of these new people. I had NO IDEA how many friends you could make at a gym! In the past, I'd always worked out at places that were all about weights and cardio and no one came over to talk to me unless they were asking me out.

GOOD STORY:

My pilates instructor is one of these super limber little old ladies who is hippy-ed out and Whole Foods is probably too corporate for her to actually shop there. At first, I was skeptical at how good of a work out I'd get but she made me a believer after the first day. Last week, she was talking very animatedly about something, all of the sudden, she dives onto the floor, does a lot of jerking around, and stands back up laughing with her hand covering her mouth. HER TEETH POPPED OUT!

No comments: