Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Party Pearl


Some of my friends and I had a Christmas Party Dinner last night. Of course, that was fun.

I was supposed to be making dessert but ran out of time so I popped downstairs to Victoria's Sweets. FABULOUS! I recomend their Chocolate Pearl dessert.

It was a great hit with the guys. The girls didn't touch it. However, I understand the concept. I swore off sugar for a few months and just bought a smaller pair of jeans. However, I'm a believer in eating what you want at the important parties (this one and then my parents' house for Christmas day.)

Now, all I have left is to go Christmas shopping (I've only bought one present), mail Christmas Cards (maybe), and WRAP (my favorite part of Christmas).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read that dark chocolate is choco-block full of antioxidants, so eat up and give your immune system a boost!

sarahanne said...

When I was in Germany, I ran across a chocolate shop with a sign posted on the outside window citing this research study. I love it.