Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt in Wrightsville: A little family competition

That's my dad. The master of ceremonies for this event. In his wisdom, he added the rule that an egg was deducted from your final tally for every time you shoved a sibling.


John and Alisha were actually really sad about this new rule. I, however, was THRILLED. At 27, I just don't think I should be getting knocked down by my little brother.
That didn't necessarily stop him but those pictures are on my mother's camera. There were also no rules against stealing your sisters' Easter eggs during the count to see who found the most.

We don't know this girl but she was interesting.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed the Tabor family this Easter. Working on every major holiday somehow just sucks the joy right out of them.

Nicole said...

aww!!!

Sandra Dena said...

It was ratified April 12, 2007, the apology for slavery, that is.

Ya'll are cute!

Unknown said...

These are great. I like John profilin' in his pink tie. I never thought bunny ears could look so hard core.