Sunday, April 06, 2008

Change of perspective...

I really have had a hard time blogging over the past year. My focus of what I have found interesting has changed. Priorities change.

Also, I can now share photos over facebook with people which is completely fun and was one of the main purposes of me starting this blog in the first place. I wanted you to explore my life in South Carolina with me while I was living down there as a way to stay connected to my friends & fam.

I'll be in and out but it probably won't be the same type of stuff.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this an ultimatum?! What would Ricki Lake say?!!

Fair is fair, I guess. It has been quite slow in our circle... Maybe Google will buy Facebook, and then everyone can be happy.

Charity said...

thanks sweet for meeting me for lunch last Friday.
It was good!

Unknown said...

yes, but can one really emote on FB? I love it too, don't get me wrong, but I feel like the guard has to be up that much more there.

Betsy said...

I used to blog more too. I thought I'd let you know of my blog... it's lovethatbetsy. :)

Kristinmichelle said...

Wow, Eddie. I was just revisiting my blog while reading about a friend Hans, Matt, and I met in Lakeland who is now traveling in India working with the persecuted church. Little did we know that Google would try to come up with their own facebook version!!