Thursday, March 20, 2008

I thought the Holy Spirit was on ORU's Side

Basketball brackets.

Completely Addicting.

The last three hours of my work day SUCKED. I knew it would be tough and purposefully didn't look at my bracket score until afterwards. I love this part where all the points start adding up while the games are being played. It is like watching your bank account increase instantaneously! Free money!

I opened up my computer...

I AM DEAD LAST. DEAD LAST.

DEAD LAST.

I'm #27.

People who have never been to a basketball game are doing better than I am. That's what I get for picking Oral Robert's University!

I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

reba said...

that's exactly how i feel when the scores start to trickle in... i've actually got money in my lab pool, but it's fun to think about all the combinations i've got going on in all the little competitions i signed up for.

Unknown said...

For the record, I have indeed been to a game. Two, actually!

Nicole said...

Kristin, add me to your blog! OR ELSE!