Friday, January 11, 2008

Slight insight into family life...

Mom received a rocking ring for Christmas which Alisha and I picked out for Santa (with Char's help) since his reindeer are still in physical therapy.

With ten minutes, a few quarters, a creative inspiration, and the camera I generally carry in my purse, we suddenly had more than just a fancy ring box to give our mother.

This is part of the book my bella madre received along with her ring.

The Christmas Miracle























For those of you who don't know my sister, she'd probably appreciate me telling you that the idea hit on Christmas Eve at Best Buy so there was no time for hair and makeup.

3 comments:

Sandra Dena said...

Santa was the man this year!

Unknown said...

You gave your mom that in a real ring box?

Kristinmichelle said...

Hahaha. Yes...

We gave it to her in a real ring box because it is a real ring straight from Ross Simon. That is what makes the idea that it came out of a gumball machine funny (well, that is what made it funny to us, anyway).

We are our own party and entertain ourselves. I guess life is pretty much one very big inside joke.