Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cyber Space Materializes & Other Updates

1. Rhymes with Gin finally came to Durham. Unfortunately, I had four months of reports due that Monday morning so my world was very small.

2. We lost the game to South Carolina last weekend. So sad. After two years of hearing about this game from my Columbia co-workers, it wasn't fun to loose! I will add some pictures from the game.



3. My chiropractor is my new best friend. At three times a week, I see her more than I see my neighbors.

4. I love Facebook. I broke down about a month ago and I think it may be one of the most genius things ever invented.

5. I went to Richmond yesterday. It still blows my mind that there is a highway in the capital of the Confederacy named "Powhite". It also blows my mind that no one else seems to get it...

6. Finished Season 1 of Alias. I through season 3 almost four years ago so I had forgotten almost everything that happened and couldn't watch seasons 4 & 5. It motivated me to try french braiding my hair. Haven't done that since high school dance class... I still think Sydney looks like one of my best friends.

7. Have had two embarassing situations this week regarding my cell phone. Now, I have sworn to let this be the extent of the voicemails I leave, "Hey, this is Kristin. Call me."

8. Still undecided what my costume will be this Halloween. How do you top the "Poultry Princess" outfit in levels of "Over the Top" and "Awful"?

1 comment:

kristen said...

4. I love facebook, also. :)

5. Like I had to tell M. many times, pow-HEIGHT not po' white ;)

6. I have also always thought that.

8. Do it!